Advance is a non-profit, community-based Registered Training Organisation that has been providing training and employment support services to the Mornington Peninsula and Bayside communities since 1980. Its prime focus is to provide quality education and training that reflects the needs and opportunities of the local community.
Advance offers a large range of Nationally recognised qualifications including Health and Community Services, Aged Care, Children’s Services, Horticulture, Hospitality and short courses across the Peninsula providing pathways to employment and/or further study. Advance also provides basic education for adults and the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) at Mornington, Rosebud and Hastings.
Advance is a member of the Learn Local Mornington Peninsula Network and has strong links across government and the community sector.
Our services include:
- Vocational and Industry Specific Training
- Adult and Community Education (ACE)
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS)
Our locations include:
- Rosebud - 1/10 Ninth Ave & 1/16 HHenry Wilson Drive
- Mornington - 43 Mitchell St
- Hastings - 1973 Frankston Flinders Rd
Register of Accredited Courses (Scope of Registration):
Our registrations include:
- Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA)
- Registered Number 4016 www.vrqa.vic.gov.au/
- Advance is a Learn Local provider and is registered with the Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board. Visit their website for further details: www.education.vic.gov.au/training/learners/learnlocal/
- Advance is a Registered Training Organisation (4016) contracted with HESG to deliver Government funded training.
- Advance is a registered provider of Senior Secondary School programs including VCAL.
- Advance is a registered charity (ABN 22 054 248 124). Donations are used to support community programs and are tax deductable. To make a donation please click here.
- Advance is an incorporated association (Incorporated Association Number A13102V) registered with the Department of Justice under the Associations Incorporation Act 1981.