Paying for your course
By Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Advance can accept payment for courses via EFT, over the phone or in person. If you are attending a courses that is less than 2 days in duration, the course fees must be paid prior to commencement.
Our bank details for EFT payments:
BSB: 013 775
Account Number: 276 736 772
Account Name: Peninsula Training and Employment Program
Please put your name as the payment reference so that we can track it. If you experience problems with your EFT payment, please contact us.
Payment by Credit Card can be done either over the phone or at 1/10 Ninth Avenue, Rosebud.
The Victorian Training Guarantee
The Victorian Training Guarantee is making vocational education and training more accessible to people who do not hold a post-school qualification, or who want to gain a higher level qualification than they already hold.
There are now a limited number of government subsidised training places available to people who meet the eligibility criteria.
In 2013 you are eligible for a government subsidised training place if you:
* Meet one of the following citizen/residency status:
- Australian citizen
- Holder of a permanent visa
- New Zealand citizen
and are any of the following:
- a young person under 20 years (as at 1 January 2013) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training.
- Over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2013) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in an Approved Foundation Skills List course.
- Over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2013) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training as an Apprentice(not a Trainee).
- Over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2013) and seeking to enrol in nationally recognised training in a course that is at a higher qualification level than the highest qualification already held.
- Over 20 years of age (as at 1 January 2013) and seeking to enrol in training in the VCE or VCAL (Intermediate or Senior).
An individual is eligible to commence a maximum of two government subsidised courses in 2013. Approved Foundation Skills qualifications will not be counted towards the course maximums.
For further details contact Advance.
Government Subsidised Fees Post June 2012:
Advance offers a range of no interest, payment plans to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.
For more information contact us on 5986 4623.